|Number of units||4|
Located in the heart of Chicago’s desirable Wrigleyville neighborhood, 3710 N. Clark Street benefits from being adjacent to historic Wrigley Field and infectious energy of this rapidly evolving neighborhood. Wrigley Field, home of the 2016 World Champion Chicago Cubs, attracts more than 3.5 million annual visitors and is surrounded by a dynamic food and beverage scene, eclectic entertainment options and unique retail shopping. Wrigleyville is one of the most desirable
destinations for Chicago’s recent college graduates, families and young professionals alike. This discerning population is demanding the highest quality amenities and retailers, restaurateurs and developers are mobilizing to capitalize on this sophisticated clientele.
3710 N. Clark is currently zoned B3-2 which allows for a base FAR of 2.2 and may qualify as a Transit Oriented Development (“TOD”) which allows for density of a 3.0 – 4.0 FAR. The site totals 7,450square feet and the existing building is +/- 11,014 square feet with ground floor retail space and four residential units above.
· 3.5+ million annual visitors to Wrigley Field
· $500+ million in surrounding new mixed use development
· High barrier to entry infill market
· As-of-right & TOD density: 5,376 – 18,786 square feet
· Potential short term rental income: $200,000 - $425,000
· Bite sized debt/equity requirement
· #1 city in the Americas for foreign direct investment
· 400 major company headquarters (37 fortune 500 companies)
· 1 top metro for corporate expansions and relocations