Woodhall Retail Park is a modern, purpose-built retail park comprising a standalone B&Q and a terrace of three retail warehouse units, fronting both Leeds Old Road and Woodhall Road.
The buildings are of steel portal frame construction with internal eaves heights of between 5.3m and 6.2m. The B&Q has brick and profile metal cladding elevations while the terrace has full height brick cladding.
- Extensive catchment population of 790,871 people within 20 minutes’ drive time from the property.
- Prominently situated fronting Leeds Old Road (B6381) adjacent to a dominant Morrison’s food store as well as their HQ.
- Purpose-built retail park of 86,026 sq ft, with 441 car parking spaces (1:195 sq ft).
- Fully let to the national covenants of B&Q, B&M, Iceland and Poundstretcher.
- WAULT of 7.7 years to expiry and 7.0 years to break.
- 87% of the income is secured against ‘Very Low Risk’ covenants.
- B&Q, who account for 60% of the income, have recently regeared their lease for a further 10 years.
- Net operating income of £779,288 per annum equating to an affordable average rent of £9.06 per sq ft.
- Open A1 (including food) planning permission.
- Freehold site totalling 7.06 acres