Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
JLL Capital Markets, as exclusive broker, is pleased to offer the exceptional opportunity to acquire Shoppes at Park Place, a massive 361,250 SF dominant super-regional shopping center on +/- 42 acres in the middle of Pinellas County, the most densely populated county in Florida. Shoppes at Park Place boasts a dynamic national tenant mix with 10 outparcels included and shadow anchored by an unowned Target with grocery.
Largest and Most Infill Open-Air Shopping Center in Tampa
- The Property being sold is 361,250 SF on +/- 42 acres, but when you also include the unowned Target with grocery and Chili’s outparcel, it is a massive 55-acre dominant super-regional shopping center totaling nearly 500,000 square feet that sits squarely in the middle of Pinellas County, the most densely populated county in Florida. The Property offers unparalleled barriers to entry with no other comparable assemblages of land available in Pinellas County.
- Outstanding population density with 288,000 residents within 5 miles of the Property.
- Located at one of the busiest intersections in Tampa – Gandy (Park) Boulevard and US-19, which combined have more than 135,000 cars per day.
- Direct access to both downtown St. Petersburg (4.9 miles), downtown Tampa (16 miles, 25-minute drive-time) and close proximity to Interstate 275 (1.2 miles)
Dynamic National Tenant Mix, with Outparcels and Optionality
- Shadow anchored by a +/-133,000 square foot Target, which owns their store and recently completed an extensive renovation.
- Offering includes nine separately parceled, highly desirable outparcels at below-market rents featuring Chick-Fil-A, Starbucks / Chase Bank, Panera Bread / Mattress Firm, BJ’s Brewhouse, Panda Express, Pollo Tropical, Applebee’s Bar & Grill, Chase Bank, Wells Fargo, and PNC Bank
- Offering includes separately parceled 20,931 square foot strip center with more than 94% national & regional tenancy, featuring Chipotle Mexican Grill, T-Mobile, Florida Blue, GNC, and Sally Beauty to name a few.
- 64% of GLA is leased to best-in-class anchors including Marshalls, Michaels, Petco along with fresh new 15- and 10-year leases with category-leading Academy Sports and Conn’s HomePlus, respectively, resulting in anchor WALT of 8.5 years.
- Top 15% most visited Regal Cinemas in the United States. Regal Cinemas re-cast their lease and performed an extensive remodel in 2017 to add luxury recliner seating, an arcade, a designer bar area serving beer, wine and restaurant style food.