Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc (“JLL”) is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire Promenade at Carolina Reserve, a dominant, super-regional retail investment opportunity in the Charlotte MSA with an extensive trade area exceeding 50+ miles.
The Property boasts a 'Best-in-Class', high-performing tenant lineup with significant term remaining and the following top tier anchors: TJ Maxx, HomeGoods, Ross Dress for Less, Hobby Lobby, Burlington, Ulta Beauty, Petco and Dollar Tree. Additionally, investors have the opportunity to purchase five (5) single-tenant outparcels in conjunction with the overall shopping center.
Promenade at Carolina Reserve is strategically positioned in a highly affluent and rapidly growing submarket with average household incomes exceeding $136,000 within a 5-mile radius. The submarket is experiencing exponential home growth with over 12,000 recently developed / under construction homes being located within 3.5 miles of the property.
- Located within Affluent & Fast-Growing Charlotte Submarket (Charlotte MSA)
- Super-Regional Retail Destination with Trade Area exceeding 50+ Miles
- Best-In-Class / High-Preforming / Credit Tenant Line Up
- 8.2 Yrs. - Wtd. Avg. Lease Term Remaining
- Proximate to Ballantyne (7 Miles South) - 4M+ SF of Office / 35 Fortune 500 Companies
- Highly Affluent Submarket - 11+ Private / Semi-Private Country Clubs within 15 miles
- Explosive Submarket Growth
- 12,000+ Recently Developed / Under Construction homes within 3.5 Miles
- 530+ Retirement Home Units - developed in 2020 / under construction / proposed - immediately adjacent to the property
- New High School = $100MM for 2,000+ students (3.5 Miles South)