Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
|Building Area Gross||
|Call for Offers||2022-02-04|
JLL is pleased to offer for sale a freestanding, single-tenant Family Dollar / Dollar Tree (the “Property” or “Asset”) located in Amsterdam, OH. This offering features a brand new built-to-suit development and includes a lease to a national tenant operating on a 10-year lease with minimal landlord responsibilities. The site sits on Main Street in the historic town of Amsterdam, OH. Dollar Tree Corporate has carefully selected expansion locations for its new combo store in particular sites where there is significant demand for its product. Amsterdam has been chosen as one of these locations. Because the new format unites the strengths of each store to reach a broader audience, average annual sales are up 20% compared to the traditional concept. This offering presents the opportunity to acquire a Property leased to an industry leading tenant in a vibrant town in Ohio.
- There are no major grocery stores in the area. The Asset is set to be the daily grocer for all local residents, also bolstering general merchandise sales.
- The site was carefully selected by Dollar Tree Corporate as a location for its new dual concept. There is a major void for affordable and nationally branded product in both Amsterdam and the surrounding towns.
- The multi-billion dollar Shell Ethane Cracker Plant sits an hour northeast of the property and is set to send major tailwinds to the local Ohio and Pennsylvania economies.
- The tenant will operate on a brand new, 10-year lease set to commence in mid-March, 2022.
- Because the new format unites the strengths of each store to reach a broader audience, average annual sales are up 20% compared to the traditional concept.