Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
|Building Area Net||
Jones Lang LaSalle Inc. (“JLL”) is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire the 100% fee simple interest at 1865 Broadway (the “Property”), a newly delivered, large format retail condominium located at West 61st Street and Broadway in the heart of New York City’s coveted Columbus Circle neighborhood. Constructed in 2019, the 71,371 square foot, multi-story Property is currently 97% leased with a remaining average lease term of 12.3 years. Anchored by Target (S&P: A), the Property features a diverse roster of high-profile credit tenants including Sephora (S&P: A+) and Fidelity (S&P: A+). 1865 Broadway presents an investor the rare opportunity to acquire a brand-new, Target anchored retail center with strong in-place cash flow in one of New York City’s most desirable locations.
- Manhattan’s Newest Ground-Up Large Format Retail Opportunity
- Diverse, Credit-Backed Tenant Roster Limits Risk and Ensures Stable Cash Flow
- The Only Target-Anchored Investment Opportunity in Manhattan
- Prime NYC Upper West Side Location Steps from Columbus Circle
- Recovering Retail Fundamentals Driven by “Essential & Grocery” Retailers