JLL is pleased to exclusively offer the opportunity to acquire a single-tenant, soon to-be-vacant Quick-Service Restaurant (the “Property”) in Charlotte, North Carolina, within the established University Area submarket of the Charlotte MSA. This opportunity presents immediate upside with the option to redevelop / re-tenant the building or occupy the building as a user, both scenarios capitalizing on the immediate area’s concentration of commercial and residential drivers as well as the University Area’s unprecedented economic growth.
- Available soon-to-be-vacant QSR located in a highly desirable location
- Immediate upside potential and optionality via lease to QSR user, retrofit for new user or redevelop, capitalizing on the immediate area’s growth and high concentration of shopping centers, healthcare facilities, and office buildings
- Great accessibility to of Charlotte’s main thoroughfares: I-85 (150,000 VPD), I-485 (98,500 VPD), and I-77 (104,000 VPD)
- Close proximity to the University Research Park - one of the largest research parks in the region and future home to Centene Corporation’s new east coast headquarters
- Directly across the street from Cochran Commons, which ranks in the top 76th percentile of all shopping centers in N.C. for customer traffic counts (Placer A.I)
- Charlotte is one of the leading metropolitan areas for economic growth