Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
|Building Area Gross||
Contact for Pricing
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) has been exclusively retained to offer qualified investors the opportunity to acquire the GSW Strategic Portfolio (the “Portfolio”), a 3-property, three-tenant shallow bay portfolio totaling 445,497 square feet in Dallas-Fort Worth’s Great Southwest submarket cluster (“GSW”). The Portfolio offers investors the opportunity to acquire a 100% occupied portfolio with rates 93% below market and an average remaining lease term of 3.2 years. This unique portfolio will provide investors with immediate scale in GSW at an attractive basis relative to replacement cost providing long-term flexibility on future redevelopment. The GSW submarket cluster is an irreplaceable infill location with significant barriers to entry and immediate connectivity to DFW’s primary commercial and residential hubs. This high-performing Portfolio presents investors with the rare opportunity to acquire substantial holdings within one of the most robust industrial markets in the country.
- STABILIZED PORTFOLIO WITH SIGNIFICANT NOI UPSIDE
- RARE LARGE-SCALE OPPORTUNITY
- PREMIER INFILL LOCATIONS
- POTENTIAL REDEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
- SEAMLESS LAST-MILE CONNECTIVITY
- VERSATILE INDUSTRIAL PRODUCT CATERING TO DIFFERENT TENANT SIZES
- BELOW REPLACEMENT COST BASIS
- NATION LEADING INDUSTRIAL MARKET & DFW LEADING INDUSTRIAL SUBMARKET
- VINTAGE SHALLOW BAY INDUSTRIAL PRODUCT OUTPERFORMS BULK
- SUPERIOR LABOR SUPPLY
- IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO DFW’S MAJOR HIGHWAYS
- LEADING DFW ECONOMIC FUNDAMENTALS