AAA-rated Investment in Australia’s Public Health Hub
JLL and Colliers are pleased to present Scarborough House, Phillip for sale by Expressions of Interest closing 4pm (AEST), 12 May 2021.
Scarborough House - 8 Atlantic Street - is a fourteen-level A-grade office building offering 16,755m² NLA and a long-term history of Federal Government occupation. Situated in the Woden Town Centre - the geographic centre of the ACT - the property deserves the attention of investors seeking the following attributes: -
- High profile 14-level office tower of 16,755sqm NLA.
- 100% leased with WALE by income of 4* years supported by fixed annual reviews of 3.50% - 4.00% p.a.
- Net passing income $6,525,041* ex.GST underpinned by the AAA-rated Commonwealth of Australia as represented by the Department of Health.
- Fully refurbished building in 2005 and with further upgrades in 2016 and 2018.
- 5-star NABERS Energy and 3.5-star NABERS Water ratings exceed standards required by Government.
- Centre core layout with abundant natural light and sweeping views from all sides.
- Secure basement car parking for 47 vehicles.
- Ideally located in the Woden Town Centre, well recognised as Australia’s public health hub and surrounded by significant infrastructure projects, tenant amenities and public transport.
- NLA: 16,755sqm
- Car Parking: Secure parking for 47 cars.
- Site Area: 3,335sqm
- WALE: 4 years by income
With its prime town centre location, excellent physical fundamentals and AAA rated cashflow, Scarborough House presents a highly desirable investment opportunity.
*approximately as at 1 August 2021
Please call Tim Mutton or Luke Billiau today to arrange an inspection.