|Building Area Net||
|Land Area Net||
High Yielding Government Let Office Investment prominently situated on Bristol Parkway Business Park adjacent to Bristol Parkway Station.
The 30,256 sq ft building is fully let to The Secretary of State for Defence at a low overall rent of £17.67 psf overall.
• Located in North Bristol with excellent access to both M4 and M5 motorway network
• Prominent position on the established Bristol Parkway Business park, adjacent to Bristol Parkway.
• Modern detached three storey office building extending to 30,256 sq ft NIA.
• 149 spaces providing excellent car parking ratio of 1:203 sq ft
• Let entirely to undoubted covenant of The Secretary of State for Defence
• Low passing rent of only £529,480 per annum (£17.67 per sq ft overall).
• Significant discount of 55% to prime Grade A Bristol city centre rents.
• Offers in excess of £5,670,000 (Five Million, Six Hundred & Seventy Thousand Pounds), subject to contract and exclusive of VAT.
• Attractive Net Initial Yield of 8.76% assuming purchaser’s costs of 6.61%.
• Low capital Value of only £187 per sq ft