Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) has been retained by the Seller on an exclusive basis to arrange the sale of a $94.3 million performing loan portfolio (the “Loans” or “Portfolio”). The Portfolio includes six (6) first lien mortgages and deeds of trust collateralized by Office (56.5% of UPB), Multifamily (28.7%), and Retail (14.9%) properties located in five (5) central, western, and northeastern states. The Portfolio is comprised of 100% floating-rate Loans which carry a W.A. margin of 3.82% over 30D LIBOR, subject to a W.A. LIBOR floor of 1.28%. Loan metrics for the portfolio include a W.A. DSCR of 1.44x, a W.A. DY of 7.93%, and a W.A. as-is LTV of 71% based on appraised values. The offering provides investors the opportunity to acquire a sizable Portfolio of diverse loans by property type, location, and unpaid principal balance. The Seller will consider bids for (i) any individual Loan, (ii) any combination of Loans, or (iii) the Portfolio in its entirety.
- LIBOR FLOORS: Each Loan is structured with a LIBOR floor. Portfolio includes a weighted average LIBOR floor of 1.28%, with the potential for additional interest over the term of the loans (based on the LIBOR Forward Curve).
- YIELD PROTECTION: Five (5) of the six (6) Loans are structured with an exit fee between 0.25% and 0.75% of their unpaid principal balance in addition to varying degrees of call protection.
- DESIRABLE ASSET CLASS: 85.1% of the Portfolio is secured by Multifamily and Office assets with only 14.9% consisting of Retail assets present in the Portfolio.
- PERFORMING WITH GOOD IN-PLACE METRICS: Loans are current and in good-standing, as proven by their payment history and W.A loan metrics that include a W.A DSCR of 1.44x and a W.A. debt yield of 7.9%.
- CRITICAL MASS: The Portfolio provides the unique opportunity for investor(s) to acquire a set of performing loans associated with strong sponsorship and high-quality real estate. The Portfolio’s varying asset locations and product types create an attractive, risk-diverse pool for investors.
- DIRECT SALE FROM ORIGINATING LENDER: This sale provides investors with a unique opportunity to acquire a performing loan portfolio directly from an institution who has held the Loans since origination.