±27.24 ACRE MULTIFAMILY/MIXED-USE OPPORTUNITY ZONE SITE NEAR DOWNTOWN RALEIGH | GARNER, NC
- Jones Lang LaSalle, a North Carolina licensed real estate broker (“JLL”), is pleased to offer for
- sale a prime 27.24-acre opportunity zone development opportunity in the Town of Garner’s ETJ.
- Proximate access to South Raleigh’s main arterial, US-401, provides direct access to Downtown
- Raleigh (50,000+ employees). The surrounding submarket is poised for rapid growth - in the
- coming years, accessibility to the area will be greatly increased as the Wake Bus Rapid Transit
- (BRT): Southern Corridor will connect downtown Raleigh with the North South Station and Purser
- Drive in Garner. The future land use designation of 'Mixed Activity Center' supports multifamily,
- office and retail uses. The municipality has indicated that they are supportive of these uses due
- to their comprehensive 'Garner Station' plan. 601 Tryon is across the street from Renaissance
- Park, a recent, single family development with strong pricing from $325,000-$450,000. A
- recently announced $2B entertainment district dubbed ‘Downtown South’ this massive mixed-use
- development will likely be a catalyst for additional investment in this prominent southern suburb
- and 601 Tryon is a unique opportunity to establish a strong foothold in this booming submarket.