JLL Industrial Capital Markets (JLL) is pleased to present PVH Distribution Center - 85 South Atlanta, a unique opportunity to acquire a brand new core class-A bulk warehouse and distribution facility. The property is among an elite class of the most well located and highest quality assets of its kind in Atlanta. It boasts of a wide array of institutional market making attributes such as 36' clear height, LED lighting, cross-dock configuration and unrivaled two-tiered concrete truck court.
The property has direct access to I-85, Atlanta's most active and institutional thoroughfare, and Hwy 29, which allows it to pull from the diverse labor pools of both Fulton & Coweta Counties over 2.1 million people within a 45-minute drive.
PVH Corp. (the tenant) is one of the largest global apparel companies in the world and has invested significantly (tens of millions of dollars) into the building over and above their TI allowance. The property serves as one of only two wholesale bulk distribution centers for PVH in the entire U.S., both of which are in Atlanta. PVH showed its commitment to this facility by executing a highly passive 20-year lease with annual escalations. Currently, the tenant is self-managing the facility and paying all operating expenses directly.
- Passive, long-term lease with annual escalations
- Institutional quality, dynamic asset
- Direct access to I-85, over 2.1 million people within a 45-minute drive
- 100% leased to an investment grade tenant for 19 years
- Heavily embedded tenant operation
- With nearly $10 billion in 2019 revenue and investment grade ratings from both S&P and Moody's