|Building Area Gross||
|Land Area Gross||
NSW Centric Industrial Portfolio “The Pipeclay Portfolio”
JLL Capital Markets Industrial & Logistics team is delighted to offer for sale “The Pipeclay Portfolio”. Offered to market in-one-line or individually, the portfolio provides an outstanding opportunity to acquire three assets located within Australia’s most tightly held and sought-after market – Sydney, together with one in Brisbane’s premier TradeCoast precinct (offered in conjunction with CG Property).
Key Investment Highlights for 55 Brownlee Street, Pinkenba QLD include:
- Modern freestanding industrial facility with significant security requirements that is approved by Australia’s Department of Defence to allow tenant to secure Government contracts.
- GLA of 5,597m²
- Site Area of 10,600m² with drive-around capabilities and within a prime airport location.
- Securely leased with an exceptional long-standing covenant in L3 Harris (NYSE S&P 500 Listed Company with over US $80b in revenue).
- In excess of $3 million of major tenant investment into the facility catering for the security specific requirements of the Govt contracts (Aus, NZ and US)
- 4.4 year WALE (as at October 2021)
- Passing net income of $825,617 p.a. and subject to strong annual reviews to the greater of CPI or 3.5%.
- Land constrained market – most tightly held land market in South East Queensland assuring major capital growth.
The property is being offered for sale, in conjunction with 13 Ferndell Street, South Granville NSW, 128-138 Russell Street, Emu Plains NSW and 68 Anzac Street, Chullora NSW via International Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 21st October 2021 at 4pm AEDT.
For further information please contact the below exclusive marketing agents.