Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
|Building Area Net||
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is pleased to offer the exclusive opportunity to purchase T-Mobile Mission (the “Property”), a 75,016 SF, single-story call center located at 3711 San Gabriel in Mission, TX. 100% leased to T-Mobile West, LLC (Moody’s: Ba1, S&P: BB+) through June 2025, the Property is a mission critical facility serving T-Mobile account holders throughout the Southeast region of the United States. Located in Sharyland Plantation, one of South Texas’ largest and most prestigious master planned community, 3711 San Gabriel is situated in close proximity to some of the region’s most significant economic hubs as well as preferred residential areas. With T-Mobile contributing in excess of $8 Million of their own investment into the space, the Offering presents an impressive cash-flow opportunity secured by strong credit tenancy committed to the location.
- Credit Tenancy: T-MOBILE (S&P: BB+, Moody's: Ba1, NASDAQ: TMUS)
- 3.5 years of remaining lease term with a 5-year renewal option with 18+ year historical tenure at property
- Mission Critical T-Mobile Facility providing support to T-Mobile consumers throughout the southeast region of the United States
- As the largest service center in Texas, T-Mobile Mission currently employs more than 950 employees at this facility
- Recent renovations to the Property include LED lighting upgrades, entire interior remodel (including new carpet, paint, furniture, and the construction of five conference rooms), replacement of all HVAC units, new exterior paint, and a substantial WIFI upgrade
- Premier location in high-growth South Texas within Sharyland Plantation, a rapidly growing 6,000-Acre master planned community including residential neighborhoods, retail centers, commercial, and entertainment facilities